Saturday, January 5

It's me, Mario!

Have a post. My first (and probably last) ever! I forgot this even existed but Cookie Dough reminded me so yo. Do I sound 16? (Newsflash: it's actually 2 and a half years later and we're all at uni now and I'm writing this in an attempt to avoid studying for my summer school Law exam because some things never change). Aha. What else. Well what has happened over the past forever? Let's see:
  • Went to Europe AHHHHHH I still remember how amazing it was and man, so many people on that trip have made something of themselves
  • Changed groups/made more friends in year 11 something something don't really remember, it involved Eda (of whom I was terrified when this blog was last posted in)
  • Graduated from high school (clearly absolutely nothing else occurred between these two events) awwwww. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrwJSxJk6M8 guyyyyyys. Feelings. Let's all be friends 5eva okay never mind. (Is it bad that I forgot Kausthub was in this?)
  • Uni. That's also a thing that happened. It was a weird year.
  • Also college. I'm living at one of them. It's all the drinking and none of the fun.
  • And oh my OMGGGG discovered Doctor Who, it's the best thing since Harry Potter!
What do people even write about in blog posts? Clearly I'm terrible at this. Oh yeah! New Year's Eve. Spent the night/next morning with Cookie Dough and uh... Thumbalina (what are pseudonyms even) and several others. We young people all like to think we're cool so we wanted to party it up and drink the night away but well... one of the wines was way too strong, most of us are lightweights, and spending the hours talking was just as enjoyable. We reminisced. About the days when this blog was written. Hahaha. Is this what adults do once they outgrow the novelty of partying? Maybe being an adult isn't so awful after all. Or maybe they're all dying inside and we're just too oblivious to notice. Uh. On a lighter note. Thumbalina: "sometimes my mum calls me a motherfucker and she doesn't even get the irony of that!" Surely the best quote of the night. Also when Cookie Dough thought this was from Les Miserables :D We saw Les Mis the other day actually. For the millionth time, Hugh Jackman's vibrato is rubbish. If anyone's even reading this, go listen to a recording of the musical instead. Universitayyyyyyy. Awkwardly I'm not entirely sure what degrees a couple of you are doing :S but anyway from my perspective uni is alright. It's a bit alright. Well actually it's just infinite fragments of awful and wonderful and you never know which you're going to get next but that balances out, maybe. I have nothing more to say. Adieu.

3 responses:

RBC said...

This was meant to be written in paragraphs. Me no can use computers.

Cookie Dough said...

Kausthub was never part of this. wat

RBC said...

No I meant Fix You, gosh.

Post a Comment